Obstructive breathing disorders are more common than you may think. Sleep is the foundation of good health. Your body needs regular hours of good sleep to restore and renew your vital organs. Snoring is a signal that your body isn’t getting the oxygen that it needs. Depriving your body of oxygen is serious and can lead to a life threatening event. You can answer a few quick questions to see if you are getting the sleep your body needs:
1. Do you snore louder than talking or loud enough to be heard through closed doors?
2. Do you often feel tired, fatigued or sleepy during the daytime?
3. Has anyone observed you stop breathing during your sleep?
4. Do you have or are you being treated for high blood pressure?
5. Is your BMI more than 35?
6. Are you over 50 years old?
7. Are you male?
If you answered yes to 3 or more of these questions, Dr. Ashraf Seif at Baytown Gentle Dental
has identified you as a candidate for a unique sleep study survey. Please follow the link below to complete the survey and return it to us as soon as possible. https://portal.watermarkmedical.com/PatientScreene...